Drains and Secondary Containment and Trenches
- Standing water can impede production processes and lead to food safety concerns including bacterial growth. Let us help design and pitch new flooring to transition fluids to the proper drainage system.
- Stainless steel trench bodies and grates – forklift rated
- Chemically resistant epoxy lined concrete trenches, curbs, and sump pits
- Stainless Steel floor drains and basket screens
- Chemical resistant linings in harsh concrete secondary containment structures
- Commercial or industrial buildings
- Manufacturing plants
- Pharmaceutical buildings
- Food or beverage plants
- Auto service centers
Benefits of Drains, Secondary Containment, & Trenches:
- Prevents standing liquids
- Low maintenance
- Saves time on cleaning floors
- Allows liquids to go to a central location
- Environmentally Friendly
Ready to get a personalized free quote?
Contact a FlorLine South representative today for a free and customized quote based on your needs!