INDUSTRIAL FLOORING PROTECTION SYSTEMS AND INSTALLATION
FlorLine South specializes in protecting and repairing concrete from chemical and mechanical attack, by applying various decorative and functional seamless polymer flooring and lining systems on a turn-key basis.
Epoxy & Urethane Coatings
Drains and Trenches
Safety Coatings & Markings
See what industries we best serve
We’ve installed flooring protection systems for a wide variety of industrial and commercial businesses over our 25+ years of service. No matter what industry you’re in, we’ve installed a flooring protection system that brings more value and protection to your business.
Details on our capabilites
Our Primary Products
• Resin-Rich and trowel applied epoxy, as well as, cementitious urethane systems.
• Industrial/ Commercial quality quartz aggregate epoxy systems and epoxy terrazzo.
• Various floor and wall coating systems ranging from thin film to high build thickness, including static dissipative and conductive ESD systems.
• Chemically resistant flooring systems for process areas and laboratories, and lining systems for secondary containment.
• Installation of engineered drains, trenches and grating.
16 – 125 Mil Coatings
- High Build Self-Leveling Systems
- Safety Textured Systems
- Decorative Aggregate/Broadcast Systems
- Conductive and Electrostatic Dissipative Systems
Thin Mill Urethanes/hybrid coatings
- High Gloss, Chemically Resistant Coatings
- Aliphatic and Abrasion Resistant Coatings
Concrete Preparation Methods: MechanicalCoatings
- Blastrac (Shot Blast)
- Dustless Grinders
- Clark/Edco Grinders
- 30&Terrazzo Grinder/Scarifier
- High Pressure Washing
- Chemical Etch
1/4 – 1/8″ Floor Toppings
- Trowel Applied, 100% Solids Epoxy Systems
- Resin-rich, Severe Duty Systems
- Decorative Quartz, Marble, and Terrazzo Systems
- Fiberglass, Steel, and other Reinforced Systems
- Vinyl Ester and Methyl Methacrylate Systems
- Vertical and Wall Linings Systems
- EC/ESD Conductive and Electrostatic Dissipative Systems
- Topping/Coating Removal
- Expansion/Control Joint Treatment
- Crack Repair
- Grout Systems
- Pitch to Drain Design and Installation
- Secondary Containment Systems