FlorLine South specializes in protecting and repairing concrete from chemical and mechanical attack, by applying various decorative and functional seamless polymer flooring and lining systems on a turn-key basis. The primary products supplied and installed are as follows:
• Resin-Rich and trowel applied epoxy, as well as, cementitious urethane systems.
• Industrial/ Commercial quality quartz aggregate epoxy systems and epoxy terrazzo.
• Various floor and wall coating systems ranging from thin film to high build thickness, including static dissipative and conductive ESD systems.
• Chemically resistant flooring systems for process areas and laboratories, and lining systems for secondary containment.
• Installation of engineered drains, trenches and grating.
1/4 – 1/8″ Floor Toppings
- Trowel Applied, 100% Solids Epoxy Systems
- Resin-rich, Severe Duty Systems
- Decorative Quartz, Marble, and Terrazzo Systems
- Fiberglass, Steel, and other Reinforced Systems
- Vinyl Ester and Methyl Methacrylate Systems
- Vertical and Wall Linings Systems
- EC/ESD Conductive and Electrostatic Dissipative Systems
16 – 125 Mil Coatings
- High Build Self-Leveling Systems
- Safety Textured Systems
- Decorative Aggregate/Broadcast Systems
- Conductive and Electrostatic Dissipative Systems
Thin Mill Urethanes/hybrid coatings
- High Gloss, Chemically Resistant Coatings
- Aliphatic and Abrasion Resistant Coatings
Concrete Preparation Methods: MechanicalCoatings
- Blastrac (Shot Blast)
- Dustless Grinders
- Clark/Edco Grinders
- 30&Terrazzo Grinder/Scarifier
- High Pressure Washing
- Chemical Etch
- Topping/Coating Removal
- Expansion/Control Joint Treatment
- Crack Repair
- Grout Systems
- Pitch to Drain Design and Installation
- Secondary Containment Systems